Table of Contents Hide
In the rest of this post, we will discuss how to flash Xiaomi 12 Lite Firmware, effectively restoring it to the ROM version that it came with when purchased. Flashing a Xiaomi 12 Lite (taoyao) Stock ROM means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Firmware – Stock ROM File
The “stock Xiaomi 12 Lite Firmware” is a better option for Xiaomi 12 Lite users who love security and warranty. At the same time, the Custom ROM is a perfect fit for users who prefer customization and control. Xiaomi 12 Lite Stock ROM comes with premium features that aren’t found in pure Android operating systems.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Xiaomi 12 Lite Stock ROM For Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi 12 Lite If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Xiaomi 12 Lite Stock ROM / In Case You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Xiaomi 12 Lite
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Flash File Details:
|Device Supported:||Xiaomi 12 Lite|
|Tool Supported:||Mi Flash Tool|
- first, make a complete backup of your device.
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shutdown.
How To Install Xiaomi 12 Lite (taoyao) Stock Firmware With Mi Flash Tool:
- switch off your Xiaomi Phone. After switching off the phone, it has to be Turn On in the Download Mode (Fastboot).
- Connect your Xiaomi phone to a computer with the help of an original USB cable.
- Now open the Xiaomi MI Flash tool.
- Locate the Xiaomi Firmware Folder.
- Click on the Flash button to start Flashing Process.
- After the flashing process starts, you will have to wait for 10-15 minutes
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xiaomi 12 Lite Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Ensure that your device’s USB drivers are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.