Table of Contents Hide
In the rest of this post, we will discuss how to flash Umidigi F3s Firmware, effectively restoring it to the ROM version that it came with when purchased. Flashing a Umidigi F3s Stock ROM means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Umidigi F3s Firmware – Stock ROM File
The “stock Umidigi F3s Firmware” is a better option for Umidigi F3s users who love security and warranty. At the same time, the Custom ROM is a perfect fit for users who prefer customization and control. Umidigi F3s Stock ROM comes with premium features that aren’t found in pure Android operating systems.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Umidigi F3s Stock ROM For Upgrade or Downgrade Umidigi F3s If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Umidigi F3s Stock ROM / In Case You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Umidigi F3s
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Umidigi F3s Flash File Details:
|Device Supported:||Umidigi F3s|
|Tool Supported:||SPD Research Tool|
|SOC:||unisoc tiger T610|
|Firmware Version:||UMIDIGI_F3S_V1-0_20220602 GLO|
- first, make a complete backup of your device.
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shutdown.
How To Install Umidigi F3s Stock Firmware With SPD Research Tool:
- Download and extract SPD Flash Tool on your computer.
- Extract Your Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- Install Spreadtrum Cpu USB Driver On Your Computer.
- Open SPD Flash Tool Folder (UpgradeDownload.exe).
- Locate the Right Pac Stock Firmware Flash File.
- After locating Firmware Then Click the Start Downloading button.
- Now, Connect Your Spreadtrum Device in Flash Mood.
- Flashing completed you have seen a passing notice.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Umidigi F3s Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Ensure that your device’s USB drivers are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
If you are facing Bin Packet Error while loading the firmware in SPD Flash Tool, then we recommend you to use SPD Flash Tool R2.9.9005 to fix the issue.