Table of Contents Hide
The procedure of flashing has been simpler thanks to the accessibility of Android flashing tools. Nowadays, people would rather update their Android handsets at home than go to a nearby mobile service facility. Furthermore, if possible, the Android software must be updated.
In this post, we’ll show you how to flash stock ROM using the MSM Download Tool.
Your device’s functioning can be instantly improved by updating the firmware. Additionally, it can improve Android features without costing a dime. The majority of mobile devices get the official Android upgrade via OTA.
But for a select few unfortunate people, using unapproved third-party modified ROMs is the only way to use the updated Android version.
According to a recent survey, many Android devices have bugs and issues when they first come out. As a result, it is necessary to flash the stock ROM and correct the update as needed. Using the MSM Download Tool, we’ll flash the most recent Android firmware. Most importantly, this tool is primarily used for the free online flashing process of Oppo and Vivo.
How to Flash using MSM Download Tool
Are you ready to flash with the MSM Download Tool? If yes, then start the procedure.
- At least 65% of your phone’s battery should be charged.
- Before moving forward, make sure that you have a backup of your Android phone.
- Download MSM Download Tool
- You’ll need a computer running Windows and a regular USB cable to complete this.
- You will need to download and install the Android USB drivers on your computer.
Steps to Flash using MSM Download Tool
- You will need to download and extract the Android Stock ROM on your computer.
- Extract the file containing the firmware into a specific folder.
- Now, navigate to the folder that was extracted, and double-click the MSMDownloadTool.exe file to begin. Start the program in administrative mode.
- There will be an option to Load firmware displayed when using the Tool.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Simply press the button “Volume Up.”
- Connect your phone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Click the Start button as soon as the tool recognises the connected phone
- This will start the process of flashing the Android Stock ROM onto the device.
- Be patient and wait till the task is successfully completed.
- A notification that the download is finished will appear on the screen as soon as it is finished processing.
- And that’s it! The procedure for flashing is finished at this point. Now is the time for you to restart your phone.
Finally! Using the MSM Download Tool to update the stock firmware on your Oppo, Vivo, or OnePlus device can be done in the following method. Leave a comment down below if you have any questions about the information contained in this article.