Table of Contents Hide
In the rest of this post, we will discuss how to flash Itel S661LN Firmware, effectively restoring it to the ROM version that it came with when purchased. Flashing a Itel S661LN Stock ROM means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Itel S661LN Firmware – Stock ROM File
The “stock Itel S661LN Firmware” is a better option for Itel S661LN users who love security and warranty. At the same time, the Custom ROM is a perfect fit for users who prefer customization and control. Itel S661LN Stock ROM comes with premium features that aren’t found in pure Android operating systems.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Itel S661LN Stock ROM For Upgrade or Downgrade Itel S661LN If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Itel S661LN Stock ROM / In Case You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Itel S661LN
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Itel S661LN Flash File Details:
|Device Supported:||Itel S661LN|
|Tool Supported:||SPD Research Tool|
|Firmware Version:||GLO S661LN_V015_220211_11|
- first, make a complete backup of your device.
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shutdown.
How To Install Itel S661LN Stock Firmware With SPD Research Tool:
- Download and extract SPD Flash Tool on your computer.
- Extract Your Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- Install Spreadtrum Cpu USB Driver On Your Computer.
- Open SPD Flash Tool Folder (UpgradeDownload.exe).
- Locate the Right Pac Stock Firmware Flash File.
- After locating Firmware Then Click the Start Downloading button.
- Now, Connect Your Spreadtrum Device in Flash Mood.
- Flashing completed you have seen a passing notice.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Itel S661LN Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Ensure that your device’s USB drivers are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
If you are facing Bin Packet Error while loading the firmware in SPD Flash Tool, then we recommend you to use SPD Flash Tool R2.9.9005 to fix the issue.