Table of Contents Hide
In the rest of this post, we will discuss how to flash Itel A27 A551L Firmware, effectively restoring it to the ROM version that it came with when purchased. Flashing a Itel A27 A551L Stock ROM means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Itel A27 A551L Firmware – Stock ROM File
The “stock Itel A27 A551L Firmware” is a better option for Itel A27 A551L users who love security and warranty. At the same time, the Custom ROM is a perfect fit for users who prefer customization and control. Itel A27 A551L Stock ROM comes with premium features that aren’t found in pure Android operating systems.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Itel A27 A551L Stock ROM For Upgrade or Downgrade Itel A27 A551L If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Itel A27 A551L Stock ROM / In Case You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Itel A27 A551L
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Itel A27 A551L Flash File Details:
|Device Supported:||Itel A27 A551L|
|Tool Supported:||SPD Research Tool|
- first, make a complete backup of your device.
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shutdown.
How To Install Itel A27 A551L Stock Firmware With SPD Research Tool:
- Download and extract SPD Flash Tool on your computer.
- Extract Your Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- Install Spreadtrum Cpu USB Driver On Your Computer.
- Open SPD Flash Tool Folder (UpgradeDownload.exe).
- Locate the Right Pac Stock Firmware Flash File.
- After locating Firmware Then Click the Start Downloading button.
- Now, Connect Your Spreadtrum Device in Flash Mood.
- Flashing completed you have seen a passing notice.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Itel A27 A551L Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Ensure that your device’s USB drivers are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
If you are facing Bin Packet Error while loading the firmware in SPD Flash Tool, then we recommend you to use SPD Flash Tool R2.9.9005 to fix the issue.