Here is a fantastic little program that allows you to install Windows 11 quickly on all PCs, even those not compatible in a few clicks
Windows 11 is now official and among its biggest flaws, there are certainly the fairly stringent minimum requirements that prevent installation on many computers. Here on the net, there are many guides and programs that allow you to force the update and installation of Windows 11 even on incompatible PCs.
We had already talked about it last year, and now I propose the small but powerful software again Windows11Upgrade which allows you to force upgrade to Windows 11 on all compatible and non-compatible computers quickly and easily. You simply need to download and run the small program and click a couple of buttons.
In fact, if your PC is compatible with Windows 11you can install it for free from Windows Update, while if your PC does not meet the minimum requirements imposed by Microsoft, including the stringent TPM 2.0 And Secure Boot you will not be able to install Windows 11 officially and therefore many older PCs will not be able to upgrade to Windows 11.
Windows11Upgrade in practice not only allows us to download the official version of Windows 11 from Microsoft servers, but also to install it freely bypassing all controls imposed, and then proceed to installation without any Windows 11 issue on our incompatible PC.
How to install Windows 11 on all computers using Windows11Upgrade
With a little program called Windows11Upgrade, you can either update a compatible PC but also an incompatible one by performing the update or do a clean installation by saving only the data or by reinstalling everything from scratch with just a few clicks.
- Download Windows11Upgrade from the project on GitHub and extract the contents of the folder to the desktop
- Double click on the file Windows11Upgrade.exe
- Now you have two options, download the ISO automatically by clicking on “Download Windows 11 ISO file” Or select the Windows 11 ISO image if you have one by clicking on the”Select Windows 11 ISO file“
- Once you have made your choice, if you decide to download the ISO image you will have to wait about 20 minutes to download the ISO to your PC, In the Windows 11 installer where you will have to choose the Tongue
- Once you have completed the first part of the setup, you will have to choose whether to do an update from Windows 10 to 11 keeping your own data and installed software or whether to make a clean installation from scratch losing personal apps, data, and configurations by choosing from the following options:
- Upgrade To upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 by saving personal data and apps
- Data Only To upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by saving only personal data without apps
- Clean install To do a clean install of Windows 11 (Recommended)
- Once you have made your choice, the automatic installation of Windows 11 will start and after a wait and a few restarts of the PC, Windows 11 will be installed, offering you the initial configuration with an account or with the one previously configured