Editing a video may seem like a very complex task, but nowadays there is countless editing software available on the internet whose tools are quite simple. There are even perfect options for assisting users in producing content for social networks allowing the editing work to be carried out directly from a smartphone.
This is the case of CapCut, which has become one of the most searched apps in recent times. But through the computer, more resources can be explored.
Although there is no official version of CapCut for this device, it is possible to access it without major complications, not least because the platform presents itself as an excellent tool, leaving the results of the projects with that professional face. But do you know how to download it directly on a PC?
How to download CapCut on your PC?
Check out the step-by-step guide to find out how to have the video editor on your computer. First of all, know that you will need to use a smartphone screen emulator in the course of the process.
If you are an Android OS user, we recommend the BlueStacks. The program is free and fully works on both Windows and macOS. Thus:
- download the BlueStacks on your computer. Follow all recommended steps until the emulator icon is available on the desktop.
- Then run BlueStacks and use the search bar to search for CapCut.
- When the video editor appears on the screen, click “Download from Google Play”.
- If you are not already logged in, please provide your basic login information to authorize the device via your Google account.
- the page of Google Play Store will open in the CapCut tab. Click on the “Install” button, which will be located in the upper right corner.
- Wait a few moments for the installation to complete. At the end of the process, click “Open” to run the video editor and start editing directly from your PC.
How to use CapCut to edit videos on the computer?
As it is not a native application for computer users, it may be that some issues are not so easy to manage on the new platform even with the help of an emulator.
Now for the video editing step:
- access CapCut through BlueStacks directly from PC;
- note that the screen will follow vertically as if you were using a smartphone. From there, click on “New Project” to start your work;
- loading will take a few seconds to complete. Realize that the edit line will be ready to use. In the left corner, upload files to be edited. You can search for them on your computer. When you have completed this task, click on “Add”;
- drag one of the videos to the edit line. The tools, located on the right, can be used at any time to help with editing;
- in the lower menu, you can crop, expand, advance, rewind or reposition. Questions related to the audio of the video can also be edited in the same place, including the music volume and effects;
- use the arrows, both on the left and on the right, to advance in the video and make all necessary interventions;
- when the work is finished, click on the share icon located in the upper right corner. You can send it directly to social networks or just save it to disk.