When you set up a GoogleTM Account on your device, a security feature called FRP (Fast Reset Protection) is automatically activated on your UMIDIGI Bison 2 Pro. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. The phrase “This device was reset” can be fixed by using the method below. to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your UMIDIGI Bison 2 Pro.
The UMIDIGI Bison 2 Pro smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G90 processor and runs on Android 12. It is a dual-SIM phone that accepts Nani SIM cards, and connectivity choices include 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, hotspot, and GPS. the device comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Please read the firmware before proceeding with the process. ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select all partitions or a single flash.bin to read the firmware.
Steps to remove the FRP lock on your UMIDIGI Bison 2 Pro:
- Install the USB Development Platform and the Mediatek Driver on your computer.
- Download and open the ROM2Box.exe file.
- ‘bypass FRP lock’ needs to be marked on the very first screen.
- To begin, click the “START” button.
- After the procedure has begun, switch off the phone, then simultaneously press the up and down volume keys while inserting the USB cable, and finally, when the phone is recognized, immediately release the key.
- after completing,
- disconnect the device
- Once more, attach the gadget, and once charging has begun, disconnect it and turn it on.